BEATABAG recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, regardless of its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting the data of all visitors to our website.
1. OUR POLICY
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed on the site are:
- Collected in the Client / User Register: Name, Shipping and Billing Postal Address, Mobile, NIF, Email Address;
- Retrieved from site navigation: data identifying the IP address, referring headers, device type, browser and version, login and account information including username, password, marketing and cookie preferences , web (pixel) tags and flags, payment or credit card information.
BEATABAG will handle your personal data manually and / or automatically for the following purposes:
- Customer Management: The data collected on this site are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale agreement and are intended for the processing and information of order status and communication with Customers, the processing of information requests and any complaints. . The provision of the information requested in the Customer's registration is mandatory, without which it is not possible to pursue the above purposes.
- Marketing: If the Client gives his express consent at the time of creating or changing his registration, BEATABAG may process his data to send him information about his products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through any communication channel, namely through the use of postal mail, electronic mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
3. CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND RETENTION PERIOD
With regard to personal data relating to product purchases, we will retain the data until you ask us to delete it, due to the necessary compliance with legal obligations (such as tax laws and sales laws), and for warranty purposes.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing of the data. same data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which BEATABAG is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. DATA DISCLOSURE
BEATABAG may communicate users' personal data to third parties, BEATABAG service providers, including companies involved in the process of purchasing and managing collections, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank branches.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question and these entities undertake to process such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes stated above.
In any case your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when required by law, except as provided herein.
6. USERS RIGHTS
At any time and free of charge, as long as BEATABAG owns or processes personal data, all users can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access - right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Right of rectification - right to correct data that it considers inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - under certain circumstances, as a user, you may request that the data we hold about you be deleted from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction - when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
- Portability right - the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object - right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- Right to oppose automated processing, including profile;
- Right to legal remedy: In the event that MJJS refuses your request in accordance with your access rights, we will explain why. As a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised at email@example.com.
7. REQUIRED CHARACTER OF REQUESTED DATA
Customer registration data that is identified with an asterisk (*) will be required to fulfill the stated purpose (s). Therefore, if you do not provide them, BEATABAG will not be able to comply with your request.
8. COOKIES POLICY
BEATABAG uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A "cookie" is a small file transmitted to an Internet user's hard drive. Although cookies do not contain intelligible information, it allows us to link an Internet user to their personal information.
We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) the IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information, and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as click behavior, purchases, and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via the website through cookies, third party plugins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of such data is subject to their privacy policies.
In some cases, these cookies allow us to monitor and improve the speed with which we process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on the site.
9. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
BEATABAG. You may use third parties, such as Google Analytics, to gather data to continually improve the user experience on our website.
We take precautions to protect your personal data to ensure that it is not misplaced, misused, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card details to make a purchase, they will be encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. and stored with an AES-256 encryption. We follow all PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) requirements and implement additional standards generally accepted by the industry
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this website is the exclusive property of BEATABAG: texts, images, or any other type of information that does not come from third parties. In this way, they are protected by the Copyright Code. BEATABAG reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to these contents, having no obligation to make any prior communication to users.
12. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Website may contain links to third party websites ("linked websites"). The linked sites are not under the control of BEATABAG, and BEATABAG is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site.
If you need to: access, correct, change or delete any personal data we have about you, file a complaint or simply want more information, contact us:
Address: BEATABAG - Manuel Simões Street, nº19, Palmela.